Let's Talk

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS

I'm rolling out some new Sparkley Birthday Decorations today! Sure to liven up all your Special Occasion! 




             Happy Birthday on a stand or as a Banner..you choose the Birthday Number and Colors

                                                        
                                              Sweet Sixteen also on a stand or as a banner


                                                     Sweet Sixteen Cake Topper


                                                   21st Birthday  with their Name


 21st Birthday Cake Topper


           Sweets For the Candy Table hanging as a banner or on stands shown in the picture below

                                                                Sweets on Stands

                          Use over and over for Birthday, Weddings, Christmas and New Years...
                                                                                     
                                                  The Birthday Girls Name..So chic!!!

 Decorate her Party with her Name... then it becomes a keepsake she can hang in her room as a banner or sit amongst her prized photos..she is sure to love it:)


                                               Table Numbers for the Special Occasion

If you see something you like but would like it custom made for your Special Event...Saying, Name, Color, Glitter, Paint...you name it, I can do it! I love Custom Orders ..just send me a note:)   Ohonefineday@aol.com

 Also Ladies, if you would like to keep up on the Current Events I'm working on and what projects are on my desk...just follow this link and like my Facebook page.  I would love to have your company!!!:)

Can't wait to hear what you all think about my New Shop Designs!!!  I love the warm fuzzy's from your comments:)  Have a safe and wonderful week...

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment