Let's Talk

Monday, February 20, 2012

BEACH WEDDING CAKE TOPPER


Well, in my mailbox today were these lovely wedding photos of my "Beach Wedding Cake Topper." So, of course I just had to share them with you all!  The Bride looks so Beautiful and I love the fusha and orange wedding colors she chose!  Don't they look stunning together...






Hummm..not sure what happen to the piece of cake!


but back to the Topper...I designed it using a piece of drift wood and crushed seashells.  I also have another style where the Monogram is sitting upon a Starfish as shown in the pictures below and can be found here...



Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! The days are simply beautiful this time of year in Arizona. I try to get out and about as much as possible before the heat comes in June:)  So today I got in a good jog and also stopped by the pond to feed the ducks...I have them eating out of my hand now:)  I would love to here how all of you are doing with your weather this time of year?

Blessings for now...
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment