Let's Talk

Monday, August 15, 2011

WELCOME HOME BABY

Just in time to help out a very busy ...."Mrs. Stork".... I now have Baby Banners in my shop!!!!   So Cute, and What a Fun way to Surprise Mom and Baby upon their arrival home from the Hospital, then to Celebrate with a " WELCOME HOME BABY BANNER."
When making my Banners...I use Natural Burlap..I  Hand Paint them using "Soy Paint"  Letters are also, Hand painted by me and then Glittered to add some Sparkle, but not to much that it makes a mess:) I then add some Spunky White Dots...for Extra Fun!!!! 

So, many fun ways to show off these Banners!!  They will look lovely Hanging on the Entry Door to the Home of the Newest Member of the family or Hanging from a Stand on the Front Porch next to a beautiful pot of Flowers... Banners can also be hung on Baby's Bedroom Door, personalized with Baby's Name, Pictured below...


Or try decorating the Baby Shower with them...I think one would look So Cute.... Hanging on the Stand next to the Baby Shower Cake...then given to the Mom to Be as a Gift:)  Don't you agree!!!!!!  If you would like a Banner...just click on my shop link on the right hand side of this blog and you will arrive at my shop:)

My daughters friends are starting to have their baby's and I find it so fun to be able to share in their joy, by making these banners

Well, do let me know what you think???  I love all your comments...and check back soon or click on "FOLLOW" and I will send you updates...cuz, soon to come are my Holiday and Wedding Banners!!!!

Blessings,  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment