Let's Talk

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Glittery Daze into Nights

She is my side kick...that is, Ms. Kitty, one of our cats.  We gladly took her off a woman's hands.  The woman did not like her much.....
Said she did not obey.....
 Said she would not stay on her post... when in the house.
 Said she did not like walking on a leash and was not trainable.
 Said she wasn't very loving nor friendly.....
Well...what I know is ...our days turn into nights...and she is right there with me. She loves my work bench...it's such a part of her now.  When I work she works...She so loves my Glitter Pan...But knows she can not play in it.  She loves my Spools of Ribbon...but knows she can only have the ones that I give her. After dinner we go on a family walk.  Now, that I have an empty nest...these days those walks consist of, The Hubby, two cats...and one dog.  People always look at us kinda funny before asking "are those your cats?"   I know ..its not everyday you see two people walking their dog and then have two cats prancing freely behind them...as happy as can be. Once back home ....Ms. Kitty and I work a little more into the wee morning hours, till we are full of a Glittery Daze...and off to bed we go....where she snuggles at my feet....till the alarm goes off,  for her favorite man to get up and go to work and she is right there with him. She sits at the bathroom door while he showers...then waits for him to dress ...then they both head on downstairs to make sure he gets his lunch and she gets her treats....off he goes...and she heads back upstairs and snuggles back up to my feet in hopes of catching a few more precious hours of sleep before we start our day all over again.....

Funny how love works.....

Blessing, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment