The very glamorous side chignon is simply gorgeous and O, so easy... I think this would look so sweet for many different occasions...From Wedding Day fabulous to walk in the park feed the ducks ...
Step by step how-to:
Using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top sections.
- Once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down.
- Build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb.
- Gather hair into a low ponytail. Twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go.
- Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over the twist.
- Spritz strands in place.
- To add texture, gently curl and scrunch the wispy ends with your fingertips.
Peekaboo bangs and tomato-red lipstick? It's a match made in heaven. Clinique Long Last lipstick in Red, Red, Red, clinique.com. "Truce" camisole, The Lake & Stars. "Cupidon" bra, eresparis.com. "Everlon" diamond knot bracelet, samsclub.com. Pear-shaped ring, kirkkara.com. Small sofa, larsbolander.com.