Let's Talk

Friday, November 4, 2011

AUTUMN FALL CELEBRATION
























Today I started preparing for our Thanksgiving Dinner by sewing some slipcovers for our Dinning Room Chairs and I'm so excited with how they are turning out!  When I lived in California I was an interior designer.  I use to enjoy sewing a lot of my designs myself and would just turn the larger items over to a work room. Well, It's been awhile since I used my sewing machine for any home projects...so, today when I pulled it out of its cupboard it was like getting together for lunch with an old friend.  An equally good thing was our weather today was very windy with light rain...So my sewing lunch date was able to continue late into the evening:)  Don't you love when that happens!!!!

Pictures are from ....Hostess with the Mostess  and  Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment