Let's Talk

Thursday, March 6, 2014

SWEET SIXTEEN AND SO MANY DREAMS

The joy and excitement of an approaching 16th Birthday is a time full of dreams. Planning for the special day brings to mind color, sparkle and amazing fun food.  Below I've listed photos that could help you vision a Sweet 16 party coming to life.



 A Beautiful Cake


   DIY Large gallery style painted canvas as your party guest book, so cute!


 Some colorful Pom Poms

 


  Birthday Banner

 
 
 
 
And of course the Dress
 
Well I hope my blog post has given you a start to your party planning.  I've been away from my blog for a while due to an overload of shop orders.  Its good to be back! Hoping you all are well.
 
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty post! It reminds me that Spring will eventual come and stay for a whole. I found you via pinterest so came over to say hello! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My niece turns 16 this December 24th - Christmas Eve. It never is a great day to have birthday. I love pink!

    ReplyDelete