Let's Talk

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BURLAP LACE MASON JAR SLEEVES...

Due to the high cost of shipping Glass Mason Jars...I've had quite a few Brides ask if I could just make them my "Burlap Mason Jar Sleeves?"  Well, of course I can... and boy what a hit this has been:))  So, I thought I would share this shop update with some pics and easy how to's....


The sleeves are made from wire burlap ribbon. Attached to the burlap, is vintage lace ribbon and jute string, tied in a bow.


 The sleeves are very easy to use...first, add about 1" of double sided tape to the middle back of a 16oz  Mason Jar" then slip the sleeve over the top and there you have it.....




For more information on these Easy Peasy Mason Jar Sleeves just hop on over to my Etsy Shop "Ohonefineday" or send me an email at ohonefineday@aol.com

Wishing everyone a Wonderful Week!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment