Let's Talk

Friday, March 30, 2012

SPRING IS IN BLOOM

Business is blooming and it's such a blessing.  Even though it's Bridal Season...My work bench has also been packed with Baby Shower, Baby Room Decor and Birthday orders.  I was so busy this past week that I ran out of room for all my orders that's when my husband stepped in and built me an amazing work bench.  When I get a chance I will be sure to share some pictures:)  As for today I thought it would be fun to share some of the items I have been working on and I thought you would enjoy these colors....

                                                                  
                                                                      Baby Shower


                                                                                 
                                                                   Sweet Sixteen

                                                                            
                                                                      Baby Shower


                                                      Little Boys 1st Birthday Cake Topper
                                                                        

Quinceañera


                                                                        Quinceañera

                                                                    
                                                                       Quinceañera
                                                                          

                                                                         Baby's room


Bridal Shower

If you would like to see more of what I have going on in my shop you can follow me on my Facebook Page Here  Most my orders are custom. So if you have a picture or an idea of an item you would like to have made.  Feel free to send me a message at Ohonefineday@aol.com  I would love to hear from you.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment