Let's Talk

Thursday, October 6, 2011

SAVE THE DATE IDEAS

There are so many fun and creative ways to share with your family and friends that you have said YES! Below are some cute ideas that might help to bring out you and your soon to be husbands personality's when creating your "Save the Date" Cards...



                                    
                             Batten Court Chase Photography








 





photos can be found on my Pinterest Board "Wedding Details"

Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I actually took the first picture (with the Scrabble tiles that say "June Sixteenth")! I originally put it up on pinterest without my logo (silly me). I'd love to give you my business information so you can credit my photography! Feel free to contact me at Blongphotograpy@yahoo.com. My website is BrittanyLongPhotography.com . Thank you! :)

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete