Those Pretty Rosette Flowers are showing up everywhere. So, I thought I would share some different ways they can be used and a simple DYI Tutorial I found over on "Little Birdie Secrets." So before you head on over check out some of these ideas....they just might give you a few new ideas of your own!
1. Cover a lamp shade in your favorite fabric and add some rosettes
2. Decorate a sweet hand towel in your guest bathroom with a few small Rosette's
3. Next time you wrap a present for a friend..make a hair clip rosette and clip it on top of her present in place of the bow
4. Make some for your little girls Birthday Party Favors
5. Add a few to your favorite handbag
6. Make yourself a headband.
7. If you are soon to be married...make some for your Bridesmaids to wear in your wedding.
8. Make some for shoe clips.
9. Add some to a pretty wide ribbon and wear as a sash with one of your favorite A line dresses...
...."The Little White Cat." It's as cute as it sounds and she does custom orders...so if you have something special in mind....just ask:)
Hope everyone has an Amazing Weekend,