Let's Talk

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monograms for All Occasions

I have always loved the idea of Monograms. To me monograms represent your family history,  your future,  your children and their children to come. They go way back in time and have now made a come back.  The ways one can display monograms are endless. They can be hung from ribbons in your wedding reception hall or anniversary party. They can hang in front of the bride and groom's table or on the bride and grooms chairs. You can hang them from a ribbon on a tree, entry gate or door to your event. The bride and groom can hold the initials of their first names or their now last name in a photo after they are married..the uses are Endless and so Fun! 
So, I thought I would show you some of the Monograms that I make and sell in my Esty Shop.  I also love special orders...so if you see something you like but would like to change it up...let me know....just send me a message....
       Glittered Bride and Grooms Initials and Ampersand
       you choose the Colors
         21'st Birthday Party
              or you choose the year and name   
 Or you could use the Birthday Girls Initial in a Feathered Wreath...
and a banner saying "Sweet Sixteen"
Bride and Grooms Initials
How about..."I Do"... "We Do"... "Mr & Mrs".....
You choose the saying
                     "Sweets" Banner for you Wedding Reception Cake Table
                                Or " Just Married"....."Now We Are One"
"Sweets" for your Christmas Party "Treats Table"
 Show your love with "X and Os" Cup Cake Toppers...Or use your newly married initials.  These also make cute Favors and come in different colors.
Cake Toppers
not just for Weddings ...also for Anniversary's and Birthdays,
can also be made using numbers
Cake Toppers 
can also be made to sit on a stand and used as a Centerpiece .
              I also make monograms covered in your choice of  "Silk Flowers"
  Or we can paint them in your choice of color.
 Up in the right hand corner of blog you will find my Etsy shop. There you can see more photos and ideas AND if you are newly married and used some monograms at your wedding or engaged and planning your upcoming wedding, we would love for you to share some of your monogram ideas ....please feel free to do so in the comment section.
Thanks for stopping by ..and blessings..Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment