Let's Talk

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Hugs and Kisses Banner for your Special Day

Hello and Happy Thursday.    I'm very excited to share with you a couple of my new Monograms that I have just posted in my Etsy shop ....

This first monogram can be made using His and Her's Initials or your can use your soon to be shared last name Initial, or all three... " kMc. "   All letters come with hooks on the back for hanging or on a stand and a choice of drifferent colors :)


 Next up....Celebrate you Special Day with a   "Hugs, Love and Kisses Banner".....String it up and share your love for the Day with,  X and O's ...:)  So Pretty and Fun ....boy does it Sparkle!!!




I think this Banner would look great hung anywhere at your Event...even in front of your Bride and Groom Table!!!   Again you choose the color :)

Banner could also Say ....MR & MRS,    WE DID,     I DO,     L O V E,     THANK YOU, 

Or have it say,    " PHOTOS"  and hang it at the Photo booth.   If you have a Candy Table....it could say,   " SWEETS"    so many possibilitys!

Maybe you have some letters that are special to you ....a special saying?  I can do that, also.  I love special orders!   Send me a message ...its easy!
Wishing everyone a Wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend

Bessings, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment