Let's Talk

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its Wedding Season....

Hello and welcome to my blog....Here I will be sharing the things I enjoy in life... cooking, gardening, fashion and my designs for all Special Occasions. Not only will you be able to view my designs here on my blog but you can click on my Etsy Shop and purchase them once there.  At the moment I am working mostly with Wedding Events..tis the season, but most my items can be reworked and used for  Bridal Showers, Anniversary, Baby Showers, Beach Party's, Tea Party's, Children's Party's.... so I hope you join along on my designing adventures ...you can do so by following my blog up in the top right hand corner...then I can follow you also.  Thanks for stopping by... I look forward to meeting you...

Blessing,  
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment